Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Poll: What Colour Choice would you personally go for S21 Ultra on pre-order

(Topic created on: 17-01-2021 11:18 AM)
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options

I am about to pull the trigger... to upgrade my S10 plus to an S21 ultra... a massive jump in performance since my S10 from 2 years ago...  and some of the new refinements to camera and processing power look really good.  I also really like the new camera module design seamlessly built into the curves of the cover...

I was fairly impressed with most of the unpacked presentation, and with the pre-order deals... additional bundled Pro headphones and extras... and a decent trade in value, I think it has to be done. 

My question to you all... what colour choice "floats your boat" 😊 ?   Would you go for one of the limited Samsung.com colour schemes ?  Or stick with the standard colours ? 

I kind of like the Phantom black... i think it looks particularly classy and I usually stick with the black option... although I have to say the Navy with a carbon effect to the camera module also looks great.   Of course there is a bit more delay for the bespoke colours... but I guess I am not in a desperate rush, so timescale is not a factor...

humour me with what your choice would be please 🤔

Kind Regards

Smiley

- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
10 REPLIES 10
Andijj
Student
Options
ive just ordered platinum silver nice colour
IamJai
Helping Hand
Options
I would get the Navy but I prefer the Note series
Saxacat
Voyager
Options
I've ordered what I thought was a sort of gold, but is apparently brown; would have just gone silver or black if I'd known I'd have to wait longer for the phone.
I always use an LED view case, so colour of the handset is fairly mute really; would be nice to see more choice of colours in the cases.
omario0343
Explorer
Options
I've ordered the Phantom Navy!
0 Likes
Andijj
Student
Options
After watching and reading reviews about the s21, maybe ive made a mistake upgrading from a s20 , sound like the s21 is a downgrade, pls help change my mind 😀
0 Likes
MarsDude
Pioneer
Options

Was it delivered yet?

0 Likes
omario0343
Explorer
Options
I got it 2 days ago! 😛 very impressed

20210213_160329_44348.jpg

0 Likes
MarsDude
Pioneer
Options

Lucky you.  How is the Phantom navy color?  Did you like it?  I still don't have mine 😞

0 Likes
omario0343
Explorer
Options
not gonna lie I'm glad I actually waited for this! I've stuck it in a clear view case so I can still see the navy
0 Likes