Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Measure app not working anymore

(Topic created on: 22-01-2022 01:18 PM)
Kredky
Journeyman
Options
Quick measure app made by samsung is not working on my s21 ultra anymore. App opens up, detects surfaces, but crashes right after, when trying to add first point of the measure. Really need this app, it's very useful. Any solutrion #Samsung?

I'm running the newest update. 
13 REPLIES 13
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Try clearing the cache partition on the phone and see if that helps. Just search 'how to clear cache partition S21' and you should find what you are looking for 🙂. Hope this helps! 😎
0 Likes
Kredky
Journeyman
Options
That was the first thing I've done. No luck
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
What android version do you need to have to download the Quick Measure App? I cannot find it on my S8 and mine is 9 with One UI 1.0.
Kredky
Journeyman
Options
I have s21 ultra with android 12, one UI 4.0
Members_lIrde6K
First Poster
Options

Same here, keep crashing when I try to draw a line

Scudders
Journeyman
Options

Same here, galaxy s20 happened right after last 2 updates which came in quick succession. Hopefully a fix soon. Other apps available on store but are either ridddled with ads or subscrition to unlock full features.

VanSant93
First Poster
Options

Same thing on my S20+ running newest updates, found your post trying to see if anyone else was having the same problem or if it was something with my phone

Gbuzbee
Student
Options

Hard to believe that you can spend this much money on a phone a not be able to use an app by the same company. What a joke!

Samilitanya
First Poster
Options

i have the same problem on my note 10 plus when i try to take measurements it crashes from the app

0 Likes