Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question - Samsung Smart LED View Cover

(Topic created on: 16-07-2021 05:54 PM)
davehorne
Troubleshooter
Options

I just bought and received the Samsung LED View Cover for the S21 Ultra.

It works fine. I downloaded the LED Icons app as soon as the message appeared on my phone.

I haven't made any changes that would affect the new case as far as I know.

What happens is this - I'm using the phone.  I close the phone case.  I then see a nice icon with an arrow moving north west several times for about five seconds, a blank screen for a second, followed by the time for three or four seconds.

The only thing I can think it is, the cover is charging itself for those five seconds and that arrow icon is indicating that ... ?

If this is the wrong forum section, please move it.   Thanks, Dave Horne

Watch4 Classic
Galaxy S24 Ultra / 512 GB / Microsoft Launcher / Spigen Thin Fit case
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
davehorne
Troubleshooter
Options

After a few hours with the case in a closed position, that opening icon disappeared.

So, there's no problem, but I'd still like to know what it was. 

Watch4 Classic
0 Likes
marky1
Apprentice
Options
To be honest I am so disappointed with Samsung dave I'd just give it back I have lots of Samsung gadgets and 1 television jas gone wrong I just can't believe that a company like this is so bad at repairs if I'm very lucky it will be fixed in about a week and a half which will meen its taken 3 weeks my television is 10 months old they also told me that of they couldn't repair it the would replace it with a RECONDITIONED ONE
0 Likes
davehorne
Troubleshooter
Options

If you read my comment, you would have seen that the 'issue' resolved itself, and was probably a device in the cover very slowly charging.  

If anyone from Samsung is reading this, I wouldn't have spent time writing here if I had known in advance to expect this.

Watch4 Classic
0 Likes