Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QR SCANNER ADD ON APP

(Topic created on: 05-01-2022 09:43 PM)
Newthy
First Poster
Options
Can anyone help I have a QR scanner add on app which is completing bugging my phone won't let me use half the uses of the phone I cannot install is and the system is telling me that the app have taken full access to the phones system 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
What's the name of the app? Where did you download it from? Are you able to install and run Malwarebytes from Google Play?
0 Likes
Newthy
First Poster
Options
The name of the app is within the first few words QR scanner add on
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@Newthy 

There are currently over 250 QR apps on the Google Play Store alone.

Can you post a link to the precise app that you have installed as this will allow us to help you further.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
Alex_123
Apprentice
Options
You don't need a qr app, there's a qr add on in the pull down barScreenshot_20220106-131017_Samsung Members_12395_1641474617.jpg
0 Likes
Katarina1
First Poster
Options

Hi Newthy, I just read your post from january and I downloaded the same app QR scanner add on app - it seems to take over my phone and I keep trying to uninstall it and won't let me access the security setting... and can't turn my phone off either.  I also have Samsung galaxy - what did you do in the end to get rid of it? Thank you

0 Likes