Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems with Shokz compatability?

(Topic created on: 06-09-2022 04:08 PM)
Members_JxEEj7O
First Poster
Options

my new S21FE wont play on my Shokz headphones, they connect but there is a click every 30secs as it seems to connect and disconnect making it impossible to use. always worked great with my S9 edge and it works fine with other bluetooth speakers.

any sugestions?

4 REPLIES 4
AshP_
Options

Hi @Members_JxEEj7O, I recommend clearing the cache and data of your Bluetooth (no personal data will be affected). To do this, head to Settings > Apps > Tap the three lines next to 'Your apps' > Show system apps > Bluetooth > Storage > Clear cache/data.

It's also worth checking the function of your S21 FE's Bluetooth by performing a hardware test via the Members app. Just head to the Support section > Select 'View tests' underneath the Diagnostics heading > Bluetooth. If your Bluetooth is functioning normally, then this would indicate a possible issue with your headphones, so it would be worth reaching out the manufacturer for further support if this is the case.

0 Likes
Juli H
First Poster
Options

I have done all that. I spoke with the manufacturer and got a new set if shokz. It must be something with Samsung ui or other settings. Works fine on me note 8. What got changed and more importantly how do I fix it? Please any help would be great. Is there a tech support line maybe that could help. I am at a loss. 

Courlans
First Poster
Options

For the record, I'm also having this problem. My old Trekz Air connects fine to my Samsung S20 FE 5G, but my new Shokz Aeropex fails to connect. The symptoms seem similar to yours.

For the record, I've exchanged the headphones three times, and they all fail. The headphones also connect perfectly with several other phones I've tested. I've tried clearing cache/data/network settings in the phone. I suspect it's a bug in Samsung with newer versions of the hardware. It's pretty frustrating, but since it's probably time for a new phone for me soon, I'll just avoid Samsung given it seems to be a problem with several of their models.

0 Likes
Hundsome
First Poster
Options

I'm also experiencing this issue on my newly purchased samsung A35

0 Likes