Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preorder UK delivery tomorrow

(Topic created on: 27-01-2021 12:06 PM)
CharlieHowes
Pathfinder
Options
For anyone who preordered directly from Samsung UK, I've just had email & a notification saying mine will be delivered tomorrow.
Looks like we're getting them a day early 😁
80 REPLIES 80
Gillerz10
Voyager
Options

I paid for the wireless charger extra though, hate to think that’s what’s slowing the arrival of my phone lol 

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

DPD app says the same, woooohoooooooo

0 Likes
DanielJLMiller
Pathfinder
Options
I have a delivery time for today 😁 interestimgly my pre order bonus charger is not included with the delivery though 🤔
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Mine arrived, phone and gifts

Woooohoooooo transferring data now
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
How did you get bonus charger? And £50 credit that you didn't acknowledge?

I don't ever get anything from Samsung
0 Likes
DanielJLMiller
Pathfinder
Options

Very lucky. Im still waiting for DPD to arrive! 

If id had it delivered at home they come about 8 in the morning. At work its later in the day! 😞

0 Likes
DanielJLMiller
Pathfinder
Options

When ordering the phone there was a discount on cases. Also worked on the additional plug. Meant to be £17 I got it for £11 although didnt ship. 

The £50 off you got if you signed up for pre order notifications before its launch on the main website. It sent an email through to my email asking for confirmation I had entered my email on the site and I ignored it and forgot to accept. Thus loosing the £50 discount

-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Oh I did sign up for notification I don't remeber seeing that email if I missed it I will be so pissed
0 Likes
Gillerz10
Voyager
Options

Still waiting for mine that I pre ordered on the 15th to dispatch 😞 

-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I am sure it will come soon, but it's looks pretty awesome for the sort time I have had it, all of 3 hours
0 Likes