Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preorder UK delivery tomorrow

(Topic created on: 27-01-2021 12:06 PM)
CharlieHowes
Pathfinder
Options
For anyone who preordered directly from Samsung UK, I've just had email & a notification saying mine will be delivered tomorrow.
Looks like we're getting them a day early 😁
80 REPLIES 80
blenky
Helping Hand
Options

My order said shipped over a week ago.  lol.  However just received my DPD notification for delivery tomorrow.

0 Likes
blenky
Helping Hand
Options

@DanielJLMiller I ordered mine directly from Samsung as part of the upgrade programme.  Mine coming tomorrow

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I got notification from DPD and Samsung saying it will deliver tomorrow!!!  Cant wait to pay with new toys. 

Stil confusion as to how to claim Buds Pro and Smart Tag, On the website says preparing dispatch, people on here saying they didnt get it with their phones, The main website says that its will come but not with your neccessarily with your phone but ordered

Before anyone asks, I ordered the Ultra 512gb

0 Likes
DanielJLMiller
Pathfinder
Options

I think everyone so far that has received a device was NOT direct from Samsung. 2020 models all shipped with the bonuses in the box so it should be the same this year if ordered direct from Samsung. 

0 Likes
CharlieHowes
Pathfinder
Options
No but it won't be trackable until dpd pick it up. I genuinely think anyone who's received a notification saying it's coming tomorrow will get it tomorrow. I deal with most couriers through work and from my experience I can't recall ever getting a notification from dpd about a pick up or drop off that's not happened when they've said it was going to. These might not leave the warehouse until the early hours of the morning but no reason for it not to arrive tomorrow.
0 Likes
DanielJLMiller
Pathfinder
Options

Haha happens quite regularly. I have a DPD account I could make a label with your email on now and you'll get the notification right away but I can choose not to ship it till like Monday next week if I wanted.

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Me too, I hope it does
0 Likes
DanielJLMiller
Pathfinder
Options

Atleast I have a tracking number now. Im still cool if it comes Friday. 

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

last year i got the S20+ a day early too, once you have a dpd notificiation you should get it tomorrow

I am still miffed to behonest with my order, i ordered s pen case and 3 days after noticed they had a leather one which looked nice.   so cancelled order and reordered, lost £90 on trade in, that P*ssed me off thanks Samsung. 

I should have left the order and returned but wanted to be green and not have to waste, being Green cost me £90

0 Likes
DanielJLMiller
Pathfinder
Options

If it makes you feel any better I subscribed to the email that would have given me £50 off but forgot to accept the subscription on my email so it never came through. Plus by waiting till the 15th the trade in value of the 10+ went down £40 lol. So im £90 down too

0 Likes