Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preorder UK delivery tomorrow

(Topic created on: 27-01-2021 09:14 PM)
CharlieHowes
Pathfinder
Options
For anyone who preordered directly from Samsung UK, I've just had email & a notification saying mine will be delivered tomorrow.
Looks like we're getting them a day early 😁
80 REPLIES 80
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Ouch, I feel better now that i know you lost £90 too

Only joking LOL

Marc_Bannister
Pioneer
Options

Doubt I'm going to get mine anytime soon lol seeing as most people have already started receiving emails from DPD and Samsung, I've got nothing as of yet. I had to use guest checkout as I used the employee portal so I have to manually check my order every time. still on preparing dispatch, be a bit disappointed if it doesn't arrive on Friday as I paid extra for am delivery. 

Chistery
Pathfinder
Options

Mine still says preparing dispatch but I've had the email from DPD. Are you registered in the dpd app with your email and phone number?

Still not guaranteed until DPD have the phone though. 

0 Likes
GraemeD
Navigator
Options

Just got my email about delivery tomorrow too

0 Likes
DanielJLMiller
Pathfinder
Options
Okay mines on way to my local depot so deffo be tomorrow 👍
blenky
Helping Hand
Options

Same here.  I have the DPD app which is really handy for tracking.

0 Likes
Gillerz10
Voyager
Options

When’s the latest I’d get a dispatch email? Ordered on the 15th but still waiting 😞

0 Likes
GraemeD
Navigator
Options

I've read it might be up to midnight. I ordered 17th so I'm not sure that has anything to do with dispatch. The first emails were going out before 6pm and I only got mine recently. You'll get one.

0 Likes
Gillerz10
Voyager
Options

I really hope so! Got my fingers firmly crossed. My phone, the buds and smart tag all are saying prepared for dispatch, I have a wireless charger though that’s still saying order received. But I really hope it’ll be tonight 

0 Likes
GraemeD
Navigator
Options

I have the same freebies and changed to preparing for dispatch earlier today. 

0 Likes