Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preorder UK delivery tomorrow

(Topic created on: 27-01-2021 02:50 PM)
CharlieHowes
Pathfinder
Options
For anyone who preordered directly from Samsung UK, I've just had email & a notification saying mine will be delivered tomorrow.
Looks like we're getting them a day early 😁
80 REPLIES 80
Dr_ic2
Navigator
Options
mines been on preparing dispatch for the last week
0 Likes
DanielJLMiller
Pathfinder
Options

Mines been like this for a few days on preparing dispatch. 

I ordered a spare plug though and that says its going to ship by 28th. 

0 Likes
DanielJLMiller
Pathfinder
Options

Usually you only get notifications of shipping at the end of each day (Approx 6pm) and then on day of delivery you should get one first thing. 

Im still sure majority of people that have order DIRECTLY from Samsung will see it Friday. Those who ordered a bit later could easily have to wait till next week though. Depends on how many they managed to stock with the current import issues to the UK. 

0 Likes
Purejaz
Apprentice
Options

Anyone who has gotten the being shipped email order any of the exclusive colours?

I ordered Phantom Navy on the 14th and still says customising. 

0 Likes
CharlieHowes
Pathfinder
Options
Phantom silver for me mate
Adam1196
Pioneer
Options

That is the colour I ordered :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Dr_ic2
Navigator
Options
same with the case I ordered, ship by the 28th but on the phone order, where its on preparing dispatch there is no date?
grilo67
Navigator
Options

Exactly the same as you!

rickyming
First Poster
Options

I ordered through Samsung (who then directed to me to mobileshop.com). I was told by Samsung that BOTH phone and the SIM card were going to be delivered to me today! However, I received the SIM card without the S21 Ultra.  I did not receive any text or email from DPD about the delivery (I was expecting a text from DPD if they were coming today). And yes.. My order page is still showing preparing for dispatch! Oh, did I forget to mention the DPD tracking number (given by Samsung) was NOT working? 

**update**

Phoned Samsung CS and they said the phone and the SIM do come separately (well, why not?). They said they are going to ask DPD to notify me when they are about to do the delivery for the phone. 

This is such a fuss thanked to all the inaccurate info from emails and the order page (Samsung). If only communication was made clearer, I wouldn't have wasted an hour of my life trying to get through the CS and been in such anxious state. 

I have been a huge Samsung fan since Note 2. I am truly disappointed now 😞 

0 Likes
DanielJLMiller
Pathfinder
Options

This now says Preparing Dispatch as well. lol

0 Likes