Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre Orders delivery update communication

(Topic created on: 29-01-2021 04:18 PM)
Alexios87
Journeyman
Options

When I pre ordered the s21 ultra it was saying delivery date 28th of January. 

Once my order has been places there has been no updated on my order and nothing has been delivered yet. When login in on the Samsung website to track order it doesn't even show the items being shipped yet.

Someone I know ordered the s21 ulta the same day as me but from Vodafone and got it delivered on the 28th of January that they were supposed to get it at. 

Really poor from samsung. The least they could have done is be more transparent with the dates of delivery rather than misleading customers. 
12 REPLIES 12
Blairso
Journeyman
Options
Ordered mine from Samsung, supposed to be delivered today. Online order check says preparing dispatch. Got an unclear text saying due to circumstances beyond our control your accessory has been delayed and you should receive before 9th February.
What was the point in pre ordering?
Alexios87
Journeyman
Options
It's strange how Samsung seems to be facing issues whereas other suppliers of the s21 range are much better with sticking to the scheduled delivery dates.
Blairso
Journeyman
Options
I have seen countless comments from people having their phones from different providers and the only people complaining of waiting have ordered directly from Samsung. As if they have sent to many phones out to the likes of Vodafone and o2 and don't have enough for their own supply.
Alexios87
Journeyman
Options
Disappointing, not the end of the world but poor communication from Samsung, should have handled better the logistics and communication.
Snotnosebrats3
Apprentice
Options

I pre-ordered my s21 ultra before my husband and his came in 2 days early where mine has passed the expected delivery date and now there is no expected delivery date. Samsung representatives have absolutely no answer for this and I haven't received any emails letting me know it was going to be delayed. My son ordered his s21 ultra the 28th and his was shipped the next day. I'm extremely disappointed and frustrated with Samsung. This was my first time ever ordering through Samsung directly. At this point,  I will go to a 3rd party supplier next time since I've never had this issue with 3rd party suppliers before. 

Alexios87
Journeyman
Options
It seems to be the common problem. It is my first time ordering through them directly as well. I came across some articles that say that the delay is due to the custom colours being chosen. However it still does not take away the fact that it should have been communicated better. Good luck in your wait and enjoy it when you get it 😁
Snotnosebrats3
Apprentice
Options

I didn't order the custom colors. I ordered the silver that was 1 of 2 standard colors. It's really disappointing that this is happening and the Samsung representatives have absolutely zero answers and to even hope for some kind of answer, I have to wait several days to hear back from the "concern department." Definitely very frustrating. 

Alexios87
Journeyman
Options
I see that is even more frustrating. Yes the information is definitely not clear enough. I am sure if they were a bit better with their logistics they would have avoided all the unnecessary disappointment from loyal customers.
Snotnosebrats3
Apprentice
Options

Agreed! Or at the very least, sent out emails to the customers that are being delayed. I've received zero communication from them since getting the email that my order was received with the expected delivery dates.