Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre order still waiting to dispatch!

(Topic created on: 28-01-2021 06:02 PM)
Gillerz10
Voyager
Options

So all my items are preparing to dispatch but still not gone yet! Very frustrating, I ordered on the 15th, S21 ultra phantom black 512gb. People who ordered after me got their’s today. Really hope I’m not alone here 

27 REPLIES 27
jshq97
Apprentice
Options
where did you see the preparing to dispatch?

got the text saying tomorrow, but tracking for me is still unknown 🤔 - I'm in the 512gb camp too, wonder if the lead time is abit longer than those that go for the 256?
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
it you bought from Samsung direct and are in the UK you will get and email or text by 10pm tonight saying it will come tomorrow. Then by 10ish in the morning you will get another text or email will a 1 hour time slot, ordered loads from samsung so I know the drill 😉
Gillerz10
Voyager
Options

Ahhh I really hope you’re right! And my order status on the checker shows preparing dispatch 

Majorj0nny
Pathfinder
Options
I'm 512 too, but already got a text saying 1st Feb even though order status on the site says preparing to dispatch. it allowed me to pick the 29th slot on the original order and was initially texted to say it would be 29th but not another text to say 1st ... lame 😒
0 Likes
Gillerz10
Voyager
Options

When did you pre order? 

0 Likes
Gillerz10
Voyager
Options

Just got my dispatch email 

0 Likes
RobG73
Student
Options
I am still waiting for my dispatch email. I am correct in saying they should be dispatched tomorrow?
0 Likes
Gillerz10
Voyager
Options

I would of thought you would of got your email by now. When did you pre order? 

0 Likes
RobG73
Student
Options
The 23rd of Jan
0 Likes