Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pre order S21 Ultra order fail

(Topic created on: 01-02-2021 10:29 PM)
Johnotoole1
Explorer
Options
After pre-ordering the custom brown I was given a delivery day of January 29th. No phone arrived when I called Samsung they said it could take up to 5 weeks which is unacceptable since I booked and paid for getting my phone before 10:30 am yes I am impatient. I also took the day off work especially for this parcel as it obviously needed to be signed for. I would not order from Samsung again rather than stick to a network provider who can communicate better. 
13 REPLIES 13
Thekidman96
Navigator
Options
That is annoying, I am also impatient, luckily I got mine upgrading through three and because I loved the phantom black the most, I couldn't of had it better, and it came on the 26th.
Can you not request and colour change to speed up delivery?
0 Likes
Johnotoole1
Explorer
Options
if I cancel the order and change it I lose the pre-order bonus so I am stuck
0 Likes
Thekidman96
Navigator
Options
I didn't think of that.
0 Likes
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options
I am sorry to hear your experience. However, all the details were on screen at the time of purchase.

I went through the decision of buying a navy model, but just before pressing the button to buy and reading the terms of the custom colours, put me off buying a non standard colour.

it did state that it would take 2 to 4 weeks more... and also said that it was a non-cancel policy for custom colours... I saw this as a big risk.

I ended up changing my mind to black... to reduce the risks.

I think every phone put on preorder whether they were black, silver or any custom colours were put as 'dispatching 28/1'. This was a standard response and most early preorders got this response until they got closer to the date when the dates became more accurate. Of course this is the misleading part... and should not have happened.

I think you are just going to have to wait it out now... but I hope you will not be disappointed when you do receive your phone.

kind regards
smiley
- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
0 Likes
Johnotoole1
Explorer
Options
I am still covered under the consumer rights regulation's and that manufacturers warranty for 2 x years so I am sure it will be fine.
Claudya92
Explorer
Options
someone else was saying they ordered custom and samsung replied to their email that custom batches are ready only in 14th February
0 Likes
Johnotoole1
Explorer
Options
it wouldn't have been so bad if they had been honest and said if you preorder a colour it will be 14th Feb. For a company this big to not think about the customers is unexceptionable
Johnotoole1
Explorer
Options
update !!

After getting very excited after receiving an email and text message from Samsung regarding a delivery tomorrow it turns out there just delivering the free stuff no phone. Half way there !
RpnF
Apprentice
Options
Same and then got even more excited to get another email about a second parcel! It was my cover.. So freebies and cover sent separately and no phone until the 14th... Great service!
0 Likes