Did you mean: 

Pre order problems

(Topic created on: 19-01-2021 05:16 PM)
Some-dude
Navigator
Options

Hello, 

I pre-ordered a s21 a few days ago. I have a few problems with it:

- I can't see my preorder in the order section. Apparently this happens more often and it appears after it's dispatched. I don't think it should work like this.

- During the payment the website said that one of the free gifts (tag) is out of stock so it got removed from the order. When I asked a representative she said that they only give preorder gifts as long as they're in stock. It won't be delivered after restock either. I think that's misleading. Is there anywhere where I can read the terms and conditions of the pre order gifts?

Cheers! 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@Some-dude: It's great to hear that you have pre-ordered the Galaxy S21, however I'm sorry that you're having some trouble with your order details and gifts. Can you try heading to https://www.samsung.com/uk/web/search-orders/ to track your order, to see if the details show up here? I wasn't able to find anything in the terms and conditions of the promotion regarding stock availability of the gift options, therefore I recommend reaching out to our Shop Team on 0330 173 0477 with your order reference to hand, to see if they're able to shed some more light on this, or provide an alternative resolution. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you. 

Some-dude
Navigator
Options

Hello, thanks for the reply. Unfortunately my order doesn't show up there either. I should mention that I'm from the Netherlands though, but I went to the Dutch version of that tracking site and it returned no results either...

I usually post on the English part of the forum because the crowd is bigger here. Maybe I should've posted on the Dutch part in this case. Is the phone number you offered a helpdesk number or something else? In the latter case would you happen to have the dutch equivalent of that? Thanks again! 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Some-dude: No problem. If you're based in the Netherlands then please check the link below to find the relevant contact details for the support team in your region, who you can reach out to for further assistance with your order .

https://www.samsung.com/nl/support/

Some-dude
Navigator
Options

Thanks again. My order details did show up though in the end. Not sure, I guess I made a mistake... 

Unfortunately the order doesn't say anything about the preorder gifts. Is that normal? I guess I'll give another ring tomorrow 😭. Cheers! 

0 Likes