Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre order gift - Buds Pro - Colour choice?

(Topic created on: 18-01-2021 02:51 PM)
AlanGalaxy
Pioneer
Options

Hi.

Just pre ordered the S21 Ultra. The image of the free Buds Pro shows they are Black. As I ordered the silver phone I was hoping to select the silver Buds Pro. Anyone know how to choose a colour or do you get what Samsung send and that's that?

Ta
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
CharlieHowes
Pathfinder
Options
From past experience, buds and buds plus I got for preordering the 10+ and the 20 ultra, their was no way to pick a colour. You get whatever they send you. Both pairs of buds I got were white.
0 Likes
AlanGalaxy
Pioneer
Options
yes, i also received the buds and buds plus in white. I prefer the light colour and with the phone being silver I'd prefer the buds to match 😞
0 Likes
ShakGalaxy
Navigator
Options
exactly the same situation I am going through. I pre-ordered the s21 ultra in Phantom Silver but I really want the buds in black. I don't want the buds to stand out hence the black being the preferred one for me. and yh from the looks of it. I don't think we can choose the colour. I wished they allowed to choose the colour but oh well😭
0 Likes
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

Hi folks! 

The pre-order gifts you can claim from Samsung come in a single colour and this time are black

Which S21 did you pre-order?

Galaxy S21

Galaxy S21+ 

Galaxy S21 Ultra

What gift can I claim?

Galaxy Buds Live (black) and SmartTag (black)

Galaxy Buds Live (black) and SmartTag (black)

Galaxy Buds Pro (black) and SmartTag (black)

We’re glad to see that will make some people on the thread happy but are sorry to disappoint those of you who wanted another colour. We hope and believe you'll find a love for them once you get to use them with your new Galaxy! Do let us know how you get on!

We're always listening to feedback from customers about our products, promotions and services which help us look to future launches.

Check out our guide on how to claim gifts from Samsung when pre-ordering the S21 family devices

Thank you for sharing.

0 Likes
AlanGalaxy
Pioneer
Options
Thanks for the reply. It may be worth stating the colour on the order so it's obvious to new customers. Any chance I can change my phone colour to match (S21 Ultra)? from silver to black? don't want to have to cancel the whole order just to change the colour? thanks.
0 Likes
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

Unfortunately, there is no way to change the colour of your ordered S21 without canceling and re-ordering it, @AlanGalaxy. This would be best discussed with the Shop support team at 0333 060 9028. 

We'll be sure to share the feedback with the Shop team about how it appears on the order! 

0 Likes
Merrypoppins
First Poster
Options
I ordered lilac s21 standard, in lilac and a phone cover to match, soo dissapointed to have received black buds instead of lilac, i would have thought samsung would have matched the buds to the phone cokiur that had been ordered, no avail with the support team or sales team..could not understand a word being said. I am not being racist as i am a foreigner myself, however it resorted to try to understand each other by email, of which was 'bounced' back each time, no resolvement so far. Would appreciate a call back. I have never had any othet phone but samsung for years and feel let down by the communication i have had. Oh tried live chat got no where with that one either. Unhappy customer!
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Merrypoppins: I'm sorry to hear of your disappointment regarding the colour of your Galaxy Buds. It does state in the terms and conditions of the promotion that the corresponding gifts will come in black, so sadly it won't be possible for our Support Team to offer you an alternative set. I hope this doesn't spoil your enjoyment of them too much. 

https://20203.samsungpromotions.claims/janpreorder-phone/en-GB/terms

0 Likes