Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre order fail, misleading and not satisfactory in any way.

(Topic created on: 30-01-2021 03:12 PM)
RpnF
Apprentice
Options
So I've ordered my S21 ultra with a custom colour on the 14th of January, I believe it was the first day. I chose the custom colour and although it said 2-4 weeks it still let me chose which time slot I wanted starting from the 28th. This would mean in my opinion that they had products ready and if you were quick enough you could select those dates. I chose the 30th so I wouldn't miss it. To my surprise and disappointment those time slots really don't matter apparently.After checking my order status nothing as changed in 2 weeks so I spoke with the support team and after not understanding what I was trying to enquire, I finally got the answer in the end, the FIRST batch of custom comes on THE 14th of February.. So might as well just say 4 weeks from the get go and disable those misleading time slots. It's the last time I pre oder anything from Samsung. Beware and order from a provider I heard they are getting their devices sooner. 
6 REPLIES 6
DaveYearsley
Journeyman
Options

That sucks.   I wonder if anyone has cancelled their custom order?

RpnF
Apprentice
Options
If you want the device as soon as possible don't go for it even if they give a date for you to choose. It doesn't matter, its gonna arrive when it arrives apparently.
0 Likes
TomcatTC
Navigator
Options

The providers will be getting their phones sooner as they don't supply the custom colurs, just the black and silver which most of the people who ordered on here have already received

Saxacat
Voyager
Options
Like you I ordered a custom coloured handset on the 14th, selected delivery for the 29th then got the confirmation email saying 2-4 weeks. On the 15th I got another email telling me my phone was being made, and saying to allow up to 5 weeks for delivery!
RpnF
Apprentice
Options
Very unprofessional, looks like it's the first time they handle pre orders... Having contradictory information. I wanted the colour but if it meant waiting a month or more I would have chosen the normal colour.
Migs0
Explorer
Options
I can't understand the delay, I'm in the same situation, all they have to do is change the rear case.