Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power Saving Mode with 120 hz and gaming

(Topic created on: 29-01-2023 11:16 PM)
dixit017
Explorer
Options
Dear Users,
I am using S21 plus Exynos 2100 and I used Galxy Max Hz app for the try to use power saving mode with 120hz refresh rate and Somehow in One UI 5.0 they get rid of this thing. My point is why did they do that. Second thing, phone is running smooth and I did gaming on it. PUBG mobile, Apex Legends Mobile both and they ran great, even temprature was normal and I did 90 fps gaming in PUBG mobile and 60 FPS in Apex legends. It hence prove that you dont need full power of processor to run application and also prove that power saving mode is beast mode for samsung exynos processors. Without Power Saving Mode, games are not keep up with performance and heating issues happen, but by enabling power saving mode, games are running fine with consistancy. Also there was no issue on UI too. Anybody feel the same? if it is let me know your thoughts about it.
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @dixit017 

I'm happy to hear of your gaming experience with your phone 👌

I've been using my phone since launch date which has an Exynos soc inside which has been a seamless experience.

Enjoy 😉 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
dixit017
Explorer
Options
Yup. Exynos 2100 is a major upgrade in exynos line up. Let see in 2025 as Custom samsung chip for S series line up will be launch.
0 Likes