Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Postage notification

(Topic created on: 23-01-2021 06:43 PM)
Colin1879
Journeyman
Options
Has anyone else received a postage notification from pre-orders for S21 ultra? A week early.

I received it yesterday but the tracking details are not recognised, and I do the upgrade programme which I received the return package today. You have 7 days to return which is when the new phone is due to arrive.
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Yaseen1
Pioneer
Options

Yes, I received the email a few days ago. But the dpd tracking number is not working yet.

0 Likes
Colin1879
Journeyman
Options
it was more the fact that I received the upgrade programme return pack, which says I have 7 days to return my old phone. which will mean I won't be able to transfer anything over.
0 Likes
SinWithAGrin
Explorer
Options

I always thought it was 7 days from when you received the new phone?

Using a S21 Ultra 512GB 16GB RAM
0 Likes
Colin1879
Journeyman
Options
That's what I thought, but all it said on my letter is you have 7 days to return old phone.
SinWithAGrin
Explorer
Options

I have done the trade in option for my S10+ in exchange for the S21 ultra, status is still on the order status though and haven't got an email about sending it back.

Using a S21 Ultra 512GB 16GB RAM
0 Likes
Kjt57
Navigator
Options
Try contacting

http://www.samsungrecycle.co.uk

I had a problem last year, I didn't receive return package at all. They sorted it for me.
Klarna freeze the payment on you return phone for 30 days to allow for delay in return
0 Likes
Kjt57
Navigator
Options
I ordered my S21Ultra on 14th on upgrade, my account still only says order received....