Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portable charger

(Topic created on: 08-05-2023 05:36 PM)
LucyInTheSky
Pioneer
Options
Which portable charger do you recommend for S21FE ?
11 REPLIES 11
Libb
MegaStar
Options

Any from Samsung, but 25W is maximum you can use with S21 FE. You can buy also 45W, you do not damage the phone bud you cannot use the full power.

Or I use also Baseus 65W, there is important to have GaN version which is smaller and safer.

Xiaomi 14 Ultra White | Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 256GB
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro | Samsung Galaxy Buds / Buds2 / Buds2 Pro

LucyInTheSky
Pioneer
Options
I'm looking for a portable charger for use when outside when there's no plug n socket available...is that what you're referring to?
0 Likes
LucyInTheSky
Pioneer
Options
Aka a Battery Pack that has 25W Superfast charging....?
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Ther wia one on the Samsung website right now that one sale dual USB C sockets 10 000ma I believe about £20
0 Likes
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Been using a Iniu 22.5w battery pack which has done the job nicely on the s21.
G G
0 Likes
EcoBubbleUser944
Pathfinder
Options
Hi, this is the battery pack I purchased recently. https://www.samsung.com/uk/mobile-accessories/10-000mah-battery-pack-beige-eb-p3400xuegeu/?gad=1

It's not the best in terms of features (it lacks a USB-A port and doesn't have wireless charging) but it does support 25W charging for a single device or 9W for each device if two are plugged in at the same time. The battery pack itself takes approximately 2 hours 45 minutes to get charged from 0-100% using a 25W charger. It's a great product for £29.60 in my opinion
0 Likes
EcoBubbleUser944
Pathfinder
Options
It's best not to spend more money on 25W+ battery packs since they won't charge you S21 FE any faster than a 25W model. Hope this helps
0 Likes
LucyInTheSky
Pioneer
Options
What additional cable do i need to use this charging device.. to connect to my phone?
0 Likes
LucyInTheSky
Pioneer
Options
What additional cable do I now need to use this to charge my phone?
0 Likes