Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor signal and wifi

(Topic created on: 08-04-2021 09:57 PM)
EdWood
First Poster
Options
Does anyone else feel that the s21 is a step backwards in terms of signal strength? My old galaxy S9 has a better signal as do my families Iphones! I'm 100% underwhelmed by the S21+ and can't understand all the rave reviews saying its the number 1 android experience ce or is this limited to the s21 ultra?
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
yurushi
Student
Options
Works fine on my side. I'm with three network
0 Likes
EdWood
First Poster
Options
Im with O2 and so is everyone else in my family, I was with o2 when I had my S9+ but now the connection is very poor, 100gb a month and hardly using it
0 Likes
lee815
Pathfinder
Options

I was on Plusnet (EE).. In work other people on EE had a signal & 4g but i had nothing. Have switched to Giffgaff (O2) & now much better.

Plusnet is an MVNO so i don't think i was getting the same signal as EE users.

0 Likes
EdWood
First Poster
Options
I'm stuck with O2 for 2 years, I came from gifgaff but got this new s21+ on a 2 year Contract
0 Likes
lee815
Pathfinder
Options

That's the reason i don't like contracts & will never have another one. In the last week I've gone from Giffgaff to EE back to Giffgaff. It's easy these days & your number is ported over in a day, well 12 hours this time.

EdWood
First Poster
Options
Gunny my giffgaffto O2 (same network) took 4 days!
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I am with giffgaff and feel the speed has gone slower as well.
Not sure if the April update messed something.
Ordered the 5g sim from them to see if it makes a difference.
0 Likes
Smokeysco
First Poster
Options

Given up on the s21 plus because of its poor mobile coverage, with EE good mobile signal indoors on my previous phone, on my s21 plus no signal!  Contacted support did all the things they asked down to a factory reset, no difference still no mobile signal.  Phone is now on its way back to Samsung.

0 Likes
Sean33
First Poster
Options
My S21+ is terrible. Poor wireless and call quality.
0 Likes