Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

poor service

(Topic created on: 19-02-2022 05:40 PM)
frustrated_student
First Poster
Options

I ordered the S21 on Dec 31st 2021,  that was 50 days ago at the time of writing this. 

The phone was never delivered and since then I have been raising my concern, filing complaints and chasing and chasing after Samsung support services for a solution.  There has been issues with the courier company who admitted to the phone never actually being delivered. 

I have sent countless emails and wasted so much time speaking with people on the phone, who only tell me to remain patient and investigation is going on to . An investigation that lasts nearly 45 days makes no sense to me. 

For most of the time, I only wanted to resolve this issue and actually receive the phone; however, 12 days ago , tired of waiting I asked for a refund and am still waiting for any news as apparently for some reason yet another investigation is going on. Whenever, I ask for an update there is no information anybody can tell me. 

The way I have been treated and continuously told to wait throughout this entire process has been extremely frustrating and ridiculous. I have run out of ideas and am tired of chasing for a solution. 

I am open to any advice and information on what I could do next. 

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Lostboyuk
First Poster
Options
Makes you non confident in samsung..think I'll go elsewhere with my order.What awefull service .
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
This sounds like a courier problem. Though I'm not sure why they can't give you another phone and investigate it in their own time.
I think part of the issue maybe that a phones IMEI number will be registered to you on completion of your order. So with the S22 range coming out, production and supply will be reduced.
Really you notifying them you want your money back, they should be able to easily facilitate that and let you know.
If you are in the UK, you will have some consumer rights that you can look up to give you further advice on what you can do.
Really I hope that they can sort you out a phone and get you up and running with one of those brilliant devices.
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
How did you pay for it?
0 Likes
DFW1
Pioneer
Options
If you paid by credit card put it into there hands under section 75 of the consumer credit act, they have the power to pull the money back if this can not be sorted. It does not matter if its a samsung or delivery problem, it not your problem...
0 Likes
frustrated_student
First Poster
Options

online via debit card

0 Likes
frustrated_student
First Poster
Options

I am in the UK, and have looked up the consumer rights and spoken to Citizen's Advice, yet nothing I tried so far has helped. 

0 Likes
frustrated_student
First Poster
Options

I paid using a debit card, but still your point is fair, there were issues with samsung and the delivery courier, yet nobody has accepted responsibility for it and im stuck waiting for my money back

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
0 Likes