Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Quality Camera On s21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 05-02-2021 08:33 PM)
Bt32
Voyager
Options
Does anyone else have pretty poor pics from the s21 Ultra? Pictures lack detail and just look bad, almost like a 4 year old phone. Really disappointed.
87 REPLIES 87
Reezy14
First Poster
Options

Yes! I hate this phone's camera. Especially taking pictures of people. They almost always look cartoonish. Printing pictures is aweful and low quality also. Have you figured out any fixes?

0 Likes
lendelbogdan
Explorer
Options

Yep. Very horrible photos

0 Likes
lendelbogdan
Explorer
Options

My S8 too better pics

0 Likes
roastedwookie
Voyager
Options

Have you guys tried the Expert Raw application? Not sure if it is available for S21 Ultra, it should be. I was playing with the S22 Ultra in the store, testing the camera on my kid :)). The default camera app, as expected with photos inside, fuzzy hair and terrible skin processing, the expert raw app however, much much better on the JPEG file it outputs besides the DNG one

0 Likes
Hunter
First Poster
Options
I have been saying this since ive had the phone and nighttime photos are even worse. I honestly can't understand why the camera is so awful. Really really disappointed 😞
0 Likes
KBayliss1234
Apprentice
Options
Samsung indoors is terrible
0 Likes
AJ20072023
First Poster
Options
My S21 Ultra Camera is very bad. An old Nokia is better
0 Likes
Johnyowl
First Poster
Options

When it first came out the camera was great to use whatever samsung did during these "updates" most likely messed with the quality and performance. I got it when it first came out and i had no issues. Until i started using it more and more i realized it was becoming more fuzzy and grainy for something they advertised that was one of the best out before the s22 phones. It should still work like it used to but i feel like they made it worse on purpose 

0 Likes