Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIN not working after update / phone won't turn on anymore

(Topic created on: 23-10-2022 07:25 PM)
Raylan
First Poster
Options

After the last restart, my phone stopped accepting my PIN. I'm 100% sure I was entering the right code, but it was telling me the code was incorrect. It's the PIN for the phone, not the SIM.

I tried to restart the phone in recovery mode, but now it won't turn on at all. I have tried holding the power button for longer and together with either volume keys, but nothing happens.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My phone is a Samsung S21 FE

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
Has your battery run out of power completely? Try plugging in your charger and see if it starts to charge.
0 Likes
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
I don't think you'll be able to restart the phone, even in Recovery Mode without entering your PIN first.
Try entering your PIN again very carefully if it does turn back on. It's so easy to tap on a wrong number, I've done it myself on occasion.
Raylan
First Poster
Options

No it was completely charged before it wasn't able to turn on anymore. Plugging it in now doesn't do anything.

I'm pretty sure I typed in the PIN right as I had it set up as 0000 and even tried it a few times.

0 Likes
diggingspider
First Poster
Options
Mine did the same thing, wouldn't recognise my pin, I turned it on and off it then went into recovery mode and airplane mode, so I couldn't remotely unlock. Had to take it to a shop in the end. I've had nothing but problems with this phone and I'm unhappy proper with Samsung.
0 Likes