Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photos not moving to secure folder on s21

(Topic created on: 23-07-2022 11:50 AM)
Prize chakma
Journeyman
Options

I'm trying to move some photos in secure folder but I keep on receiving a message saying "can't create secure folder. If this keeps happening, contact with customer service"

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Prize chakma hello, it is a bug reported to try to move photos from the Whatsapp directory to Secure Folder.
If this is your case, move the files out of the Whatsapp/eg DICM folder/Camera/ directory and then proceed to move them to the Secure Folder.Greetings.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

Prize chakma
Journeyman
Options

But the photos I'm trying to move in secure folder are already in DICM folder

0 Likes
BSAL1
Student
Options

I faced this problem and I solved it by creating a new folder, then moved all items into the this folder, then I moved the whole folder into the secure folder. Finally I managed all the images from the moved folder inside the secure folder.

I hope this helps 

0 Likes
Prize chakma
Journeyman
Options

I can't even create security folder. It says "can't create security folder. If it keeps happening contact with customer care"

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Is this because your phone maybe a clone phone as per your thread here > Galaxy-s21-series/imei-number-doesn-t-match-the-model. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
archital81
Student
Options
  • FINALLY!! ITS WORKING LIKE THAT.. MOVING ITEMS 2 TIMES ONE TO ANOTHER FOLDER OUTSIDE WHATSAPP AND THEN TO THE SECURE GALLERY! GREAT!!