Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Photos not moving to secure folder on s21

(Topic created on: 04-08-2022 06:07 AM)
Prize chakma
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

I'm trying to move some photos in secure folder but I keep on receiving a message saying "can't create secure folder. If this keeps happening, contact with customer service"

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Ventor
Samsung Maker ★
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

@Prize chakma hello, it is a bug reported to try to move photos from the Whatsapp directory to Secure Folder.
If this is your case, move the files out of the Whatsapp/eg DICM folder/Camera/ directory and then proceed to move them to the Secure Folder.Greetings.

Prize chakma
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

But the photos I'm trying to move in secure folder are already in DICM folder

0 Likes
BSAL1
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

I faced this problem and I solved it by creating a new folder, then moved all items into the this folder, then I moved the whole folder into the secure folder. Finally I managed all the images from the moved folder inside the secure folder.

I hope this helps 

0 Likes
Prize chakma
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

I can't even create security folder. It says "can't create security folder. If it keeps happening contact with customer care"

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Maker ★★
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

Is this because your phone maybe a clone phone as per your thread here > Galaxy-s21-series/imei-number-doesn-t-match-the-model. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra 256Gb in Phantom Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help.

0 Likes
archital81
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
  • FINALLY!! ITS WORKING LIKE THAT.. MOVING ITEMS 2 TIMES ONE TO ANOTHER FOLDER OUTSIDE WHATSAPP AND THEN TO THE SECURE GALLERY! GREAT!!