What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

photos Gallery facebook

(Topic created on: 02-02-2021 02:49 AM)
Options
Just went to post a picture on Facebook, scrolling through photos and there all over the place I've got new photos and ones from last year all mixed up, not in date order.

I have created folders as we can now do, and when on Facebook not all the photos show in the folder. 

But when I go off Facebook into gallery there all in correct order. 

Anyone else had this.

6 REPLIES 6
maregw
Apprentice
Options

Same here.   I used to be able to click the photo icon on my comment bar on facebook and it would take me to the phone's stock gallery app but now it points to this completely unorganized and incomplete app that I can't even seem to locate on my phone (not the google one).  This is very frustrating.

Jade-eo
First Poster
Options

I have just setup my S21 Ultra and found the same issue. Is there any fix for this?? 

I just had to screenshot a photo I wanted to upload. Thinking I might have to just delete the gallery that transferred from my old phone..?

Options
Nope, there isn't. I was asked by someone on here to use the browser. Haha, why should I have to use the browser.

Samsung team, please fix the issue with posting a pic on a comment
Shaylarz
First Poster
Options

Have there been any updates on this issue? I just got my s21 ultra yesterday and this is extremely irritating. On iOS I can actually select an album within Facebook from which upload. On Samsung I can’t even see them in order? Not exactly user friendly. 

SarahBaldry
First Poster
Options
Having the same problem... and I need to upload photos to a private group every day for my dog walking customers, and I can't!!!
AquaMusic
Student
Options

Same here! imported all data from iPhone to S22 and photos were a big mess! Albums were preserved and in date order when viewed on phone, but not posting to FB or Instagram.

Hey Samsung - does anybody ever read these?!?!?

0 Likes