Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

photo editor

(Topic created on: 16-04-2022 10:43 PM)
WBENSTOCK
Voyager
Options
Hi there when I use photo editor via the gallery app and choose erase reflection photo editor crashes ever time

Anyone else having this issue 
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
I anit currently facing this issue. Have you tried clearing ur crèche? Or see if u have any update available?
WBENSTOCK
Voyager
Options
yes for some reason it just crashes
0 Likes
WBENSTOCK
Voyager
Options
I have object eraser and reflection eraser in deep sleeping mode do you think that's causing the issue
0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Yes
cavellix
Pathfinder
Options
O.M.G I had them in deep sleep to... Removed them and everything is running ok 👍

Thanx so much!! 💜
cavellix
Pathfinder
Options
Me to... Took them out and it's all good now 👍😁
0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
You welcome, glad I could assist you.
somalian
First Poster
Options

I just installed the update and everything started working properly. But the photo quality is absolutely not what I wanted. I didn't notice that the camera got better at all, I had a different model before. In my opinion, it even focuses worse, maybe I need to adjust some features, but the 9+ had a great camera as well. So it's definitely not worth buying this phone for the sake of camera, you can make do with the previous cheaper models. For perfect retouching I`ve to use additional tools, like remove objects and background eraser, because while taking photos of nature, it constantly blurs some objects and the perspective looks imperfect.

0 Likes