Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone won't vibrate atall

(Topic created on: 27-02-2023 07:43 PM)
emmag4611
First Poster
Options
I have samaung galaxy s21 5G and for the last 6 days my phone has stopped vibrating for no apparent reason . I have troubleshoot restarted etc still nothing can you help 
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Egg1
Voyager
Options
Mine did this because it didn't like the theme set on it.
Set to chosen from phone one it magically worked again.
Since the recent update mine has had many things crashing and multiple restarts a day.
I assume you tested it using the diagnostic via support at the bottom of members app?
0 Likes
emmag4611
First Poster
Options
Yeah a done the diagnostic thing and doesn't work still . How did you change the theme incase it is that with mines ? But yeh same since update crashing alot also
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@emmag4611: You can change your theme by swiping up from your Home screen and tapping on Settings > Themes, and choosing from the available options here (Wi-Fi or Mobile Data connection required). 

For clarity, have you run Diagnostics via the Samsung Members app for the Vibration feature? If so, did the phone fail to vibrate during the 'Call vibration' and 'Notification vibration' test? 

As a basic troubleshooting step, please try pressing the Volume Down and Power buttons together for around 10 seconds until the phone restarts, as this will refresh the software and address any temporary performance issues. Don't worry, this won't affect your personal data or settings. Following the reset, head to Settings > Sounds and vibration > Sound mode > Sound > Vibrate while ringing > On > Call vibration pattern (make sure that 'Silent' is not select) > Back > Notification vibration pattern (make sure that 'Silent' is not selected). 

Let me know how you get on. 

0 Likes