Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone trade in

(Topic created on: 03-03-2021 01:53 AM)
Sheppy70
First Poster
Options
Not at all happy with a recent email from Samsung regarding my phone trade in against a new s21 as it was in perfect condition has anyone else had problems?  
0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
Sheppy70
First Poster
Options
apparently screen burn which is rubbish
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Sheppy70: Sorry to hear of your disappointment. If you have any concerns about the results of the inspection then please reach out to MTR directly at helpdesk@samsungrecycle.co.uk and an advisor will be on hand to assist you further. 

0 Likes
Vetri
Voyager
Options
people have had different experiences but for me I had my acknowledgement and then completion email in the next 4 hours which took me by surprise.
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
my concern is why is it taking so long to process
0 Likes
MarekTheInfinite
Explorer
Options
Be careful everyone. I got an email saying my return device was cracked on delivery and they wanted me to pay a £100 surcharge. The phone was perfect when I sent it, and I had taken a video to prove it.
Document everything with photos or videos!! Reset your old phone, take a video showing the IMEI number. Take pics of the packaging. Make sure you record EVERYTHING. I don't want to say they are scammers, but just cover yourself for everything. It's left me with a bad opinion of Samsung, sadly.
0 Likes
MarekTheInfinite
Explorer
Options
Don't just contact MTR, go straight to the head office as well and complain. the higher the better.
0 Likes