Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not being delivered on day chosen

(Topic created on: 14-03-2021 06:43 PM)
Shane219
Journeyman
Options
This is more of a rant to voice my anger in the absolute amateurish service being provided by Samsung.

I placed an order for a samsung s21 ultra on the 28th February the only available date for delivery was on the 15th March so I assumed that's when the stock would allow a delivery and was prepared to wait, I recieved an email to confirm my order okay no problem, here I am a day away from my my expected delivery date and I havent received anything no preparing to dispatch, no tracking number no anything, so I decide to give samsung a call who then proceed to tell me the phone is not even in stock and I had to wait til it gets in stock which will be next week and further more there's no guarantee with this new batch of stock coming that a phone would be for me, so angry at the service being shown to me I questioned why I was even allowed to make an order without being told it was out of stock and why on earth was I given a choice of when I want it delivered, all I got was apologies, I don't need apologies I need action, I wasn't even emailed to say sorry we have no stock you won't Be receiving it on the chosen date nothing, disgusting service I was basically told and wait it'll get delivered when it's delivered, I tried to make an complaint I was told a manager would call me back in 24 to 48 hours I was put on hold too arrange this but then the agent came back to tell me I couldn't even make a complaint cuz no manager was available? The service is so terrible I can't even make a complaint about it.

So I have to sit here twiddling my thumbs hoping it'll get delivered soon. 
20 REPLIES 20
DaveA1
Navigator
Options
No luck. 3 phone calls today and all said the same.... waiting on stock with no estimate 😞
Shane219
Journeyman
Options
they said to me there new batch of stock was coming on Monday which is why I'm guessing I got mine, you could ask them why you wasn't given one with this new batch, since you ordered before me too
DaveA1
Navigator
Options
After my daily phonecall to them today turns out Monday's batch were delivered but no reason why my name wasn't on one of them. Told to wait for next Monday's stock delivery but no guarantee one will come my way as depends how many are received. What an absolutely shocking service. No wonder Samsung's Trustpilot ratings are abysmal. Glad you're enjoying your phone though, some good news at least.
Zoe3004
First Poster
Options

I have had the same issue but for the Samsung A52 5G. When placing the order i was told to choose a specific delivery date which I chose for 2 days time aka today. I hadn't received a dispatch email and so phoned only to find out the item is out of stock and won't be in their warehouse until next week! Very frustrating as I specifically chose a different colour phone to my favourite because that one was said to be in stock. If I had to wait anyway then tell me all the phones are out of stock and don't give me the choice of a delivery date! Very very annoyed. 

alexmidd
Pioneer
Options

Did you eventually get the phone and if so how much later was it?

I have thew same issue. Bought the phone on 21/06, earliest date for delivery was 01/07 so I picked that. 01/07 is now nearly over and no word of dispatch, let alone delivery. Been onto the "Support" people several times and they just can't/won't help me. Granted I was getting a bit irate with them but that was on the third phone call. They seemingly can't check why it hasn't been dispatched, can't give me a new delivery date or any kind of estimate as to how long it will be before it can be sent and to top it all I can't cancel the order as it is is shown as "preparing dispatch", which it went to the day after I ordered it. It seems they have done this to prevent me changing or cancelling the order. Absolutely awful service and I hate to say it but I've never had anything but good service from fruit-based phone makers.

DaveA1
Navigator
Options
Yes. Got it on the 23rd March
0 Likes
Members_ulKZ7Mm
Student
Options

The same has happened to me. I was told I cant recieve the phone full stop and they need to process a full refund

0 Likes
Members_ulKZ7Mm
Student
Options

I'm currently trying to get the phone to me at some point, first they said my phone will still arrive today 7pm without any correspondence from DPD or any emails saying my phones been dispatched.  I'm absolutely furious, the second person on the phone said she'll chase it up for me and I recieved no correspondence from her. The third lady, after me having a rant on the phone said there's an option for me to wait for the product with no promises. Currently waiting to be transferred to a manager. I've waited 15 days since the day of my purchase, its ridiculous. And they're now trying to offer me alternative models? Which are no where near the same price point. They should've never made the s21 ultra available for order if they could not deliver. I'm waiting on this phone to come through the door so I can leave the country, and now I'm having to forward my flight date. There should be more compensation then just the phone at a later date, some kind of Samsung credit or something becauses this has just been an disgusting experience. So disappointing seen as ive ordered from the site each time I've bought a new phone.

0 Likes
Shwets
Student
Options
please can you share where your ordered from. I have been waiting for 3 weeks and status is it is being prepared
0 Likes
Shwets
Student
Options
I ordered for the first time directly from Samsung, delivery estimate 2- 4 weeks, 3 weeks over, however no communication from Samsung
0 Likes