Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not being delivered on day chosen

(Topic created on: 16-03-2021 05:35 PM)
Shane219
Journeyman
Options
This is more of a rant to voice my anger in the absolute amateurish service being provided by Samsung.

I placed an order for a samsung s21 ultra on the 28th February the only available date for delivery was on the 15th March so I assumed that's when the stock would allow a delivery and was prepared to wait, I recieved an email to confirm my order okay no problem, here I am a day away from my my expected delivery date and I havent received anything no preparing to dispatch, no tracking number no anything, so I decide to give samsung a call who then proceed to tell me the phone is not even in stock and I had to wait til it gets in stock which will be next week and further more there's no guarantee with this new batch of stock coming that a phone would be for me, so angry at the service being shown to me I questioned why I was even allowed to make an order without being told it was out of stock and why on earth was I given a choice of when I want it delivered, all I got was apologies, I don't need apologies I need action, I wasn't even emailed to say sorry we have no stock you won't Be receiving it on the chosen date nothing, disgusting service I was basically told and wait it'll get delivered when it's delivered, I tried to make an complaint I was told a manager would call me back in 24 to 48 hours I was put on hold too arrange this but then the agent came back to tell me I couldn't even make a complaint cuz no manager was available? The service is so terrible I can't even make a complaint about it.

So I have to sit here twiddling my thumbs hoping it'll get delivered soon. 
20 REPLIES 20
lemontop
Explorer
Options
Feel your pain. I ordered mine on February 3rd for delivery on the 18th February. Like yourself I recieved no emails, and no phone on the 18th. Prior to the delivery date I bombarded them with phone calls, to be told there was no stock, even though the version I wanted was in stock on Samsung.com. Then on the 22nd I received an email saying it was coming on the 24th. It arrived on the 23rd. I like yourself was very pissed off with the customer service, but there was nothing to do but wait.
Anyway, the phone is amazing and worth the wait. You'll love it.
Shane219
Journeyman
Options
Wow so this is a common practice for Samsung? Jesus my first time buying direct from them and will never make the mistake again, if there not in stock just simply say anyways your replies gives me some hope of getting it a few days after my intended date, hope to be enjoying it like you soon
lemontop
Explorer
Options
This is the second time I've bought direct from Samsung. I ordered the S10 plus on launch day 2 years ago. Next day delivery.
0 Likes
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options

Wife bought her Samsung S21 Ultra on Amazon... Ordered 6PM, delivered 11.42 the very next morning! It is a UK BTU model too (same as you get direct from Samsung).

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
DaveA1
Navigator
Options
Same situation here. Ordered 27th Feb and thought it weird for the item to show 'in stock' yet I was to wait 7 to 10 business days for delivery. I too opted to chose the first day offered on Samsung's website which was the 15th and guess what.... it won't be delivered on the 15th. I called this afternoon as noticed no preparation for dispatch to be told next stock not even due till the 15th and no estimate on when I might get my order, just I'll get an email if and when it's dispatched. Why say in stock when it's not? Why take the money from my account weeks before delivery, would be better to take it on dispatch? Why treat customers so poorly?
DaveA1
Navigator
Options
@Shane219 Any update on your order. I'm getting nowhere fast. No-one seems to know anything or when stock might appear despite Samsung.com today still showing the phone as 'in stock'.
Shane219
Journeyman
Options
just a little update on anyone interested in my ongoing saga.
last night at midnight I got an email saying my phone had been dispatched and is en route to me for Wednesday, I woke up today to a text from DPD to say it being delivered today at 2pm.

I guess shouting down the phone and making various complaints about the service triggers a response?
if they had only said it'll take a few days longer and apologised I guess it wouldn't of been a big issue, anyways I'm typing this with the brand new phone as we speak quite a substantial upgrade from s8 plus
Shane219
Journeyman
Options
any luck? mine spontaneously arrived today when I got an email last night saying it was dispatched and arriving for Wednesday

have you been on the phone to make complaints about the service? they seen to act more quick
Shane219
Journeyman
Options
nothing quite beats an amazon service no wonder they are the richest company in the world