Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone gets too hot while on zoom meeting

(Topic created on: 25-02-2021 03:21 PM)
DaCelebrant
Apprentice
Options
Got S21 Ultra 5G a week ago, when on zoom, it gets too hot and switched off. Is it S21 problem? 
4 REPLIES 4
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Lot of apps, especially video apps don't seem to be playing nice with the phone. Hoping you updates both by samsung and app devs will solve it.
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Yeah mate there are a lot of running in overheating problems with both the Exynos and Snapdragon versions of the S21 Ultra. I know that software updates and the passage of time will iron these problems out but you have bought yourself the most advanced mobile phone ever and it should serve you flawlessly from the start but when I buy an early production phone I just KNOW there will be problems of some sort.. The internet is awash with tales of overheating S21 Ultras or at least ones that get very warm when using the camera. I hope the software rectification comes quickly for you DaCelebrant as the whole situation must have been such a disappointment for you. It WILL get sorted though. My S21 Ultra camera still gets a little too warm for my liking so you are not alone my friend believe me. 👍
DaCelebrant
Apprentice
Options
very helpful. thanks for this
DaCelebrant
Apprentice
Options
Thanks. I hope so
0 Likes