Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone crashing

(Topic created on: 06-02-2022 11:54 AM)
brownhairblueeyes
Apprentice
Options
Hi, I'm new here so not sure if this is permitted, if so, my s21 keeps crashing on me when ever I go to reply to either a message, comment or post on social media, it will also crash whilst I'm making an sms text message if the message is long. It's annoying me that I have one of the best phones out there yet it keep crashing, I'm beginning to question why I ever bothered buying one. Even now it's beginning to stutter as I type
9 REPLIES 9
brownhairblueeyes
Apprentice
Options
Sorry had to post it before it crashed. Does anyone else suffer this? If so what can I do? Ice reset the phone, ive updated it, I've removed files I'm only using 61% of the phones memory! Can anyone help me understand why this is happening and if at all offer a solution to it?
Lilo88
Explorer
Options
I'm just as frustrated as you! Literally half way through typing an error report my phone restarted. My network is constantly dropping out too whenever I'm out and relying on mobile data. Absolutely fed up.
brownhairblueeyes
Apprentice
Options
Omg I'm the same in some places I don't even get reception and my providers coverage isn't so great, I see you have the same issue as me with your phone crashing. I'd really appreciate any advice from anyone for us both as it's really, we shouldn't have these issues with these phones, it's totally unacceptable to be honest.
Keggy
Apprentice
Options
Happens to me all the time
Lilo88
Explorer
Options
It's been ever since I updated to android 12! First all my apps were playing up, then it seemed they fixed that by releasing an update which in turn is playing havoc with mobile network coverage and restarting. And the lag! I even contemplated buying out the contract to get an iPhone but it's just not do-able right now. And radio silence from Samsung. Or denial.
0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
Never had a problem with my s21. But I do have a small program called tuneup master that I run at least once a week.
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hi, try clearing your system cache, it corrects a lot of issues. Also download and run Galaxy App Booster.

You may have problems with some third party apps that are not Android 12 compatible but that is up to the developers to resolve.
brownhairblueeyes
Apprentice
Options
Thank you for this advice. I'll do exactly that, right now. Thank you so much. Special media platforms I'm using are the two biggest ones in the world. I'm certain their app is compatible with the android platform, unless I'm mistaken, I'm definitely giving your suggestion a go though, cheers.
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Had my S21 Ultra for a year since preorder and haven't had that many hiccups.

1. Initially most people who had issues were the once who had done a smartswitch transfer.
I have the habit of starting a new phone from fresh and only getting my photos and contacts from the cloud.

2. Android 12 has been buggy on both Samsung and Pixel phones.
I find that after every Android 12 update its best to do a Wipe Cache and repair apps in same menu.

3. Lastly keep checking for app updates in both Samsung and Google store.

Happy days.
0 Likes