Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone calls

(Topic created on: 04-06-2022 02:49 PM)
DjDazza
First Poster
Options
After about 2 mins the call on the phone gets distortion and its not possible to hear properly.  Has anyone had this and know how to fix it
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@DjDazza: Does the issue occur on inbound calls, outbound calls, or both? Also, are you encountering the problem with particular contacts, or in a certain area, or is it persistent? If you place the call on Speaker, do you notice an improvement? 

0 Likes
Pende028
First Poster
Options

This worked for me and  it was related to the microphone not working properly on  the S21. 

1. Pull down drop down menu. 2. In the top right, click the gear to go to settings. 3. Scroll down and go to apps. 4.  Click on the phone app.  5. Hit Force Stop in the bottom right 6. Select OK. 7. Click on Storage 8. Click on Clear Data 9. Click on Clear Cache 10. Select OK

0 Likes
petergum
First Poster
Options

Hi - I have the same problem with my S21 phone.  After 2 minutes the sound from the other end becomes distorted and I can't understand anything said.  This problem is on both incoming and outgoing calls and is not related to the microphone as the person on the other end can hear me ok.  I've tried everything I can think of including safe mode and removing protective case.  This is the second S21 I've had with the problem and Amazon replaced the first one,  They now want me to send it in for repair to Olympic Shavers, their repair centre?  I'm not happy to part with the phone and have no confidence they will find the issue.  I've tried Samsung troubleshooting FAQs and there isn't an option for my problem.  I use bluetooth hearing ***** which I thought might be the problem but the fault also occurs when I don't use them at all.  The fault can be heard on loudspeaker and internal speaker and I've changed the SIM too.  Help!!

0 Likes