Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phantom Navy S21U

(Topic created on: 29-01-2021 10:44 AM)
Gilani
Pioneer
Options
Has anyone received his/her S21U in phantom Navy?
Please post pics I have ordered mine and want to see how it looks like in actual 

Cheers 

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

wooow!

please don't post as we are jealous who can't afford this phone hahah 😁

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

Josh1546
Explorer
Options
Think they'll be delivered 4-5 weeks as they're a custom colour
AJD212
Journeyman
Options
I found these pictures this morning via twitter of phantom navy s21 ultra thats been leaked. But not too sure if real or not. Can't wait to finally get it hopefully in February!

Screenshot_20210129-102554_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20210129-102551_Twitter.jpg

JVG95
Explorer
Options

Well, its funny you say that... I ordered on 14th Jan, the earliest date I could select for delivery was 14th Feb.

BUT... If you go to samsung.com and place a new order the earliest delivery date is SUNDAY...

It seems as soon as the free buds and tag promo ended it was possible to select an earlier delivery!!!

0 Likes
Gilani
Pioneer
Options
Cheers mate really appreciate that
Chrismartin1992
Explorer
Options
You're probably over thinking it. Is probably a small glitch to be fair more than anything. If I remember correctly when I first pre ordered I got to choose the 29th and then as I completed the order I had to choose again and the earliest was 14th Feb. No biggy really. Just sit tight, pointless getting worked up over a phone, especiall given today's climate.

Ordering now seems to also suggest 2-4 weeks so doubt someone ordering today will get it before you 👍

Screenshot_20210129-192920_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes
Chrismartin1992
Explorer
Options
Looks amazing. Looks well worth the wait judging by those images!
Adamw969
Navigator
Options
when I ordered my navy I selected delivery the 31st Jan. now been told 14th of Feb. I cannot beleive they had no custom colours already made. its a joke. Every year there is some sort of issue with preordering a Samsung phone. was Klarna last year and S20 Ultra delays.
0 Likes
Gilani
Pioneer
Options
14th of February 😢.. I have received any email yet regarding expected delivery date
0 Likes