Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phantom Navy - Custom Order with Expected Delivery 2 - 4 Weeks after release!!!

(Topic created on: 30-01-2021 10:19 AM)
Purejaz
Apprentice
Options

I pre-ordered the S21 Ultra in Phantom Navy on the 14th.

My order has been on customising since then so I thought i'd give the customer support a call to see what is happening.

According to them, the Phantom Navy is a custom build and will be delivered 2-4weeks after the release date.....

This can't be right, anyone else experiencing this?

10 REPLIES 10
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
Yes this is right as it is an exclusive colour which they need to make when its ordered by a customer but hopefully you will recieve it a bit earlier as most people are receiving their s21's earlier than the expected date but you will have to wait at least 2 weeks longer to get the exclusive colours.
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It is correct and has been discussed in this forum.
0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
It says that when you order it , why are you surprised ?
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
StuPenguin
Navigator
Options
I'm in the same boots. My wife get hers tomorrow, i still have to wait few more weeks 😭😭😭
0 Likes
oldman1972
Explorer
Options
the extra delay was the one thing that put me off the navy... it was an extra 2 to 4 weeks. it states it all over the preorder custom colours.

it also states as they are special order that you cannot cancel after placing order.

so black was good for me 👍😉
JVG95
Explorer
Options

Looks like it’s possible to make new orders for the S21 Ultra Phantom Navy for delivery on 31st Jan!!!

DF5FD909-DD51-417E-8C83-1A6F95866595.png

0 Likes
Adamw969
Navigator
Options
When I ordered my navy I selected delivery the 31st Jan. now been told 14th of Feb, so don't beleive it. I cannot beleive they had no custom colours already made. its a joke. Every year there is some sort of issue with preordering a Samsung phone. was Klarna last year and S20 Ultra delays.
OfficialPiyath
Explorer
Options
The delivery time you selected were for the freebies and even then those are a bit delayed for some. But it does say that delivery could be 2-4 weeks so I don't get what's the issue?
0 Likes
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
to revise this slightly older thread - how long in reality was the wait for your orders? mine of course says 2-4 weeks (phantom brown 512gb)
0 Likes