Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

People may not be able to buy a mobile due to web page error.

(Topic created on: 30-01-2021 10:16 AM)
yu21231
First Poster
Options

Dear Samsung,

I was about to make a purchase Galaxy S21 Ultra via Samsung store. However, when you try to see other colours, if you just a bit fast to click one colour to another. Soon you can see that you can select all the colours. In this situation you can even select all the memory types too. 

I think this kind of problem can people lose their interests in Samsung as it sadly shows that Samsung is not as careful as other competitors. I hope that this issue is resolve quickly. You can see everything has been selected in the screen shot. 

Best regards,

yu21231_0-1612001741331.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Suzie96
Journeyman
Options
Might be an issue for some but to be honest many will be getting upgrades too so in that case it's through a retailer.

It probably crashed due to alot of people wanting to buy it at the same time. I noticed i couldn't pre order through Vodafone when i was getting mine the page kept crashing... Probably because alot of people were using that too..deffo not good though if they know its a release for a new phone then people will want it badly like they did the PS5 lol

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Solution
Suzie96
Journeyman
Options
Might be an issue for some but to be honest many will be getting upgrades too so in that case it's through a retailer.

It probably crashed due to alot of people wanting to buy it at the same time. I noticed i couldn't pre order through Vodafone when i was getting mine the page kept crashing... Probably because alot of people were using that too..deffo not good though if they know its a release for a new phone then people will want it badly like they did the PS5 lol
0 Likes