Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying

(Topic created on: 16-01-2021 10:41 PM)
timmsy
First Poster
Options

Screenshot_20210116-200253_Chrome.jpg

 Paying for the new upgrade it won't let me progress past this screen just stops with the spinning wheel in the middle of the screen any ideas?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It's probably very busy. May be worth giving it more time.
0 Likes
jmall99
Explorer
Options

I also have the same issue, tried multiple times. Trying to use upgrade program, guess I'll have to keep trying over the next couple of days 😞 

0 Likes
AlexNguyen
Journeyman
Options

I had the same issue. Called Samsung yesterday, was advised to email support@samsunguk.zendesk.com with screen shots. Received an automated message that they will respond within 5 days. What a joke 😡

0 Likes
LauraCow
Explorer
Options
Is this still happening to people or is there a fix? Currently having this problem. Really not having much luck this year.
0 Likes
jmall99
Explorer
Options

I'm still having this issue, been trying since announcement

0 Likes
AlexNguyen
Journeyman
Options

Got a reply from Samsung advised me to clear cache and try again, which obviously did not work. My follow up email remains unanswered. Does anyone know how to escalate it from here?

0 Likes
jmall99
Explorer
Options

My order has just gone through successfully!

Spoke to chat person, they told me to do the following and worked after 4 days of trying...

Use a PC

Use Chrome

Clear Cache

Open in incognito 

Go to samsung and login to account

Then go to upgrade lounge

Pick a device and checkout

When you get to contact details, don't use your normal email address you used previously, use a different email address

Then when you go to payment section, it almost treats you as a new customer with Klarna, so asks for the bank you want to use for the Direct debit, and doesn't ask for any security questions.

Then mine asked to agree the new credit agreement and paid the deposit and went through!!!

0 Likes