Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overheating

(Topic created on: 27-01-2022 10:49 AM)
dddcc
Journeyman
Options
I am still annoyed with how my s21 ultra overheats suddenly when I am just watching videos. It starts heating up on the back near the cameras. I had to stop what Im doing and even turn my phone off.
I have the latest software. Is this hardware issue?
5 REPLIES 5
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page maybe helpful

My Galaxy phone is heating up, is this normal?

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/mobile-devices/my-phone-is-heating-up-is-this-normal/
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Try clearing the cache partition on the phone and that should solve the issue. To do this, just search 'S21 Ultra how to wipe cache partition' and you should find what you are looking for 😎. Hope this helps! 😊
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The phone will warm up because of the CPU load. The heat you feel is heat being dispersed which is exactly what should happen. Are you getting overheating warnings, if not, there's nothing wrong.
dddcc
Journeyman
Options
Hello. I still have overheating issues with my s21 ultra. I tried everything. Any suggestions?
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@dddcc: Please can you take a look at the steps in the link below, in an effort to address any overheating problems your experiencing. 

Is there something wrong with my Samsung mobile device if it often gets hot? | Samsung UK

0 Likes