First Poster
Options
Getting overheated while using WhatsApp or camera 
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
Known problem on the S21 series .. sent my S21 Ultra back to samsung for full refund
Overheated all the time messages saying turn off phone unusable I've seen samsung have sent out updates to sort the problem out but people still having overheating problems..I think it's luck if you get a good S21 series phone in the first place or not because some people never have the overheating problem and some do
0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Many S21 owners have had this problem Papinopapino especially at launch.. Many have taken their phones back which is their right especially if it got to the stage of shutting down along with an overheating warning coming up on the screen. This issue happens on a lot of early run phones and not just Samsung phones. Reports on overheating early run iPhone 12 Pro Max's put me off this phone at one point. My S21 Ultra was getting very warm just opening the camera app at first but I stuck with it and kept using the phone and waiting for software updates and clearing the cache partition after every update and just let the device get settled and optimized as I knew things would improve, and I am glad I kept the phone now as it's photographic talents continue to amaze me.. Truly.. The video is too noisy in low light many in the Community know but this does not stop me shooting video in good light and revelling in the sharpness and stabilization and audio quality and the sheer immersive experience on that big wonderful screen. My phone is now running cool and I have given the camera a real hammering to be fair which has helped in my opinion. Getting back on track though Papinopino it is your right to get a replacement phone if you are able to or just wait for your overheating problems to right themselves but either way I genuinely wish you the very best of luck and I hope you eventually get as much satisfaction out of your 21 as I do with mine now after nursing it through it's early problems. 👍👍
0 Likes