Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overheating S21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 13-02-2021 08:48 PM)
TobyO
Journeyman
Options
I am regretting sticking with Samsung and buying this dangerous phone!!! THIS PHONE OVERHEATS TO SUBSCALDING INTENSITY!!! I have contacted Samsung repeatedly about this and they told me that there technical team will get in touch with me within a time frame. We are long past that time frame and nobody has called me! I am now advising everyone I know to avoid this phone and even avoid Samsung as a whole as they do not place any value to people's health and lives.!!!
13 REPLIES 13
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
my p30 pro would reach 43°c to 45°c running genshin impact. demanding tasks will create heat. have you installed the lastest update ending AUB6.
TobyO
Journeyman
Options
Exactly! Mine got so hot I dropped it out of reflex and it was emitting a sizzling sound
TobyO
Journeyman
Options
Yes I have. The phone gets so hot that it turns off entirely
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
definitely faulty. I've never experienced the overheating message that pops up.
jayboi54
Voyager
Options
mine got hot, then it got better yesterday after update, now it goes back up to 47 degrees when using camera for 5 minutes
M3st3ru
Navigator
Options
same problem here, I have sent the phone back and asked for a replacement. Now it has been 6 days and no reply yet.
I think they are mocking us customers.
There is no accuracy between information, one person said I will get a replacement in 5-6 days and another one in 10 days.
DISAPPOINTED SAMSUNG.
I AM THINKING TO ASK FOR A REFUND AND TO GO TO APPLE.
0 Likes
quinnan
Journeyman
Options
sent mine back for camera fault been 14 days now without any communication...gave s few F##ks over the phone in a rage
1. can't find it on there system until the rant
2. they haven't got the stock to resend replacement

so out come mot heard anything by mid next week going for a refund
M3st3ru
Navigator
Options
I am preparing some F##ks for next week when I will call them.😂
0 Likes
_Jonno
Voyager
Options
I've been told multiple times I'll be contacted and never received a reply