Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Smart Clear View Cover with S Pen

(Topic created on: 19-02-2021 05:05 PM)
Bednar20000
First Poster
Options
Why nobody at samsung not be able to give me information about my order i called 5 times and used a chat few times nobody did't know what happened whith this order what for samsung got customer service if they not be able to provide any information and of course is no tracking info about this order placed 05.02.2021
0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
Bednar20000
First Poster
Options
whith who i need spoke to recive some info
0 Likes
Bednar20000
First Poster
Options
you don't think when you got some problem with stock you should contact with customer and give him some info
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

You will need to reach our Online Shop Team on: 0330 726 7467.

0 Likes
Bednar20000
First Poster
Options
how many times? are you see what you writing i make a order and you not send this to me then your team should contact with me why they not send it's not my responsibility your company seel items but don't have them on stock
0 Likes
Jason B
First Poster
Options

When I ordered my S21 Ultra, I also ordered the clear case with S-Pen and a charger. The expected delivery date was 19th February as the case was out of stock. Late on 4th Feb, I received an e-mail that my phone would be delivered on 5th February. The package arrived, the phone, charger, buds and tag were enclosed, but no case. The order status for the case had changed to delivered. Contacted Samsung Online Shop straight away, told the case may arrive in a few days. On 10th, nothing arrived, so contacted the shop again, now possibly the 19th, i,e. the original date. Contacted again today as still no delivery, was told by the shop they thought that it had already been delivered, which I know it hasn't. Have had a ticket raised, does anyone know what is going on, are the cases available or not? The conversations with the Online Shop have not been reassuring.

0 Likes
Bednar20000
First Poster
Options
it's out of stock. no chance to got some info from them
0 Likes
Bednar20000
First Poster
Options
i have been told cover will be on stock at friday 26th but i think they just liee even moderators stop respond maybe they can tell when this cover will be on stock tell this time i recive just wireless charger still waiting for galaxy buds pro, smart tag and cover with s pen
0 Likes