Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Smart Clear View Cover with S Pen

(Topic created on: 19-02-2021 04:45 PM)
Bednar20000
First Poster
Options
Why nobody at samsung not be able to give me information about my order i called 5 times and used a chat few times nobody did't know what happened whith this order what for samsung got customer service if they not be able to provide any information and of course is no tracking info about this order placed 05.02.2021
0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @Bednar20000, I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received any update on the status of your order. Just to confirm, where are you located? Also, have you checked your Junk or Spam folders? Sometimes emails from the Samsung website can be redirected there by the email provider.

0 Likes
Bednar20000
First Poster
Options
UK WARRINGTON no i not recive any e-mail and nobody from your team not be able to tell me what happening becouse they don't know nothing
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

I´m sad to hear that. have you try our web tracker to check the order status? This can be found here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/web/search-orders/

0 Likes
Bednar20000
First Poster
Options
Yes it's show you do not have this order
0 Likes
Bednar20000
First Poster
Options
and right now i hear you don't have this in stock
0 Likes
Bednar20000
First Poster
Options
and maybe will be at next week
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

That is really odd, did you take note of the order reference? Has the money left your account?

0 Likes
Bednar20000
First Poster
Options
Yes money left my acount. why you not send any e-mail info about late delivery
0 Likes
Bednar20000
First Poster
Options
and if you can tell me why your suport team don't have any information about this order
0 Likes