danx55
Voyager
Options
security update i think20221211_174044_1_1000000888_1670780484.jpg
0 Likes
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Is your phone unlocked? Hopefully my s21 on ee will get it soon!
0 Likes
zimma71
Voyager
Options
Good luck .
Youll prob need it lol
zimma71
Voyager
Options
Have you gone into settings to download your update if not you need to go to settings get a scroll to the bottom where it says my phone or info on my phone and then scroll to the bottom of it and it will say software update just to let you know because a lot of people don't realise they have to do it themselves they think it's automatic
0 Likes
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Oh wait, just realised that update is for the s21 fe, which I dont have. Nevermind thanks tho 👍👍
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
It is bloody automatic, you get a notification to say software downloading then once it 's finished downloading it will tell you it's ready to install or pause and schedule a time if you like. It can also do what you are telling people by searching for a update yourself.
0 Likes
danx55
Voyager
Options
yes straight from Samsung
0 Likes
zimma71
Voyager
Options
Oh no you don't I have to go to settings sometimes it will come up notification to say update available but it never updates automatically neither does the keyboard neither does the camera nothing updates automatically you have to go into each individual item and update them all separately or did you not know that
0 Likes