Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OneUI 4 beta

(Topic created on: 14-10-2021 12:43 PM)
jvk
Voyager
Options
I've part downloaded the beta software but decided against testing and want to remain on Android 11 until the official release of Android 12. I can't see any option to cancel the download once it started and now have a paused download in my software update. Can anyone please help? I want to just cancel the download totally thus leaving my phone still running v11, as is currently the case. 
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
Go back to the main page .. you will see a small bell and a 🌼 icon .. press the flower and goto the Samsung beta program scroll down untill you see the withdrawal and click on it.
0 Likes
jvk
Voyager
Options
Main page? Originally, I did withdraw from the beta by clicking on the Join button and then it changed to Withdraw, instead of Enrol the first time. I've not seen any flower icons anywhere that I recall?
0 Likes
jvk
Voyager
Options
What main page please? I really would like to resolve this issue asap so as to not interfere with any legitimate updates that may be coming in the near future, such as security updates!
0 Likes
jvk
Voyager
Options
Could somebody please help me with this? I do NOT want to have to factory reset my phone. I just want to cancel the beta download. Should be easier than this!
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@jvk: You may need to complete the download of the Beta before you're able to withdraw, using the steps provided above by @nowdeleted. The software may remain in your Software Update settings, but you won't need to install it. 

0 Likes
jvk
Voyager
Options
OK, I've completed the download as suggested. You're right, it does remain in the Sofrware Update, waiting to be installed. Will this interfere with any v11 updates that may be upcoming, ie the November security update?
0 Likes
jvk
Voyager
Options
Still don't see any 🌼 icon, where should I see it please? If I try to withdraw from the beta program using the Join button, it doesn't change to Withdraw but to Enrol. 😡
0 Likes
jvk
Voyager
Options
STILL stuck with the outstanding download! Just received an email, from Samsung Community, asking if the reply (from Pete007) resolved my issue. Clearly not!
0 Likes