Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

oneui 4.0 android 12

(Topic created on: 16-11-2021 10:29 PM)
WBENSTOCK
Voyager
Options
Hi there since I upgraded to oneui 4.0 and android 12 I've noticed a few issue...

*battery drain higher then normal compared to oneui 3.1 android 11

*sending videos on what's completely fuzzed ie muti colours shown over video unable to watch video... completely fine on oneui 3.0 android 11

* a few stutters here and there which is affecting overall performance of the device.. completely fine on oneui 3.1 android 11
11 REPLIES 11
Annie989
Voyager
Options
Have u used the good guardians app this might help with those problems u need the booster
0 Likes
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
Yes u are right the battery drain but with all phones such as iOS aswell too they have a decrease in battery each time
0 Likes
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
How does battery guardian help . Also I haven't used this ever before I have power saving mode on with adaptive power saving on so typically from midnight to next day 5pm or 6pm on one UI 3 it lasted to 35% which is exceptional. But today since midnight to now 11:12 am it's 74%
0 Likes
ElliotMackness
Apprentice
Options
Battery drain is possibly higher because of app crashes in the background. Several of my apps no longer work properly after the update
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
The final beta version has launched today, check phone for updates, wipe partition cache after installing the update
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

The, G99*BXXU3BUK8 released yesterday, is not a Beta release. Beta testing has now finished.

See...

Android 12 stock official update is rolling out, BUK8

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/android-12-stock-official-update-is-rolling-ou...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
woody1975
Apprentice
Options
Which ones are you having trouble with?
0 Likes
ElliotMackness
Apprentice
Options
An example would be Dream Team and the N0va Desktop app. The first I don't care about, but the other I use for live wallpapers, which obviously just crashes at the moment now
0 Likes