Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI4 charging

(Topic created on: 17-11-2021 12:18 AM)
MarcinD1
First Poster
Options
FAST CHARGING not working on Android 12 on my Samsung galaxy 21 plus when I switch off Super fast charging (Fast charging ON). Charging time about 2 hours.
SUPER FAST CHARGING working properly- 1 hour and few minutes. 
Anyone experience this same issue? 
Thanks 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi have you cleared your cache partition yet? Or cleared the one ui launcher or if all fails do a factory reset.
0 Likes
MarcinD1
First Poster
Options
Hi.
I cleared Cashe partition and cleaned cache on One UI launcher. Still this same.
I don't want to do factory reset because I will lose all my data and apps settings.
Thanks
0 Likes
Members_k61laYt
First Poster
Options

Not helpful, but I to have the same issue.  I thought I'd maybe broken something with the update. 

I don't have a solution at present,  other than charging wirelessly.... and I'm not too keen on doing a factory reset

0 Likes
Terr1y
First Poster
Options

Since android 12 my charging has been affected. Slow chargers say, use supported chargers. Make sure the usb isn't damaged and fast charger just charges at about a ¼ of the speed. I've had Samsung repair the usb port but I've still got the same problem. They are coming out again soon. 

Not sure if it's a coincidence that my phone has faulted after the firmware update or if anyone else is having the same issue

0 Likes