FATBOYONADIET
First Poster
Options
I'm wondering for s21 ultra if ya have any luck will u let know please ty
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If your phone is eligible to apply, you will see an invite in the notices section on the Members App
It's only for unlocked phones. So if you don't see the invite, then either your phone is not eligible or the quota of devices has been fulfilled and no more devices will be able to apply
0 Likes
Wurth_While
Student
Options
Thanks for the reply 👍👍
0 Likes
tazzzzz
Apprentice
Options
So what's now then ? I can't enroll now then?
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Not unless you see the invite.
In all honesty, if that is your only phone. It's not recommended to get the Beta software. As some have found out, there are various bugs and glitches that like not being able to use Google Pay.
There apparently is another way to get the European beta software. But again as some have found, it can cause problems as well.
0 Likes
adiwilko76
Explorer
Options
I sideloaded One UI 5 beta programme to my S21 Ultra and since changed CSC to BTU through Samfw tool. On the members app now the beta banner appears but says programme is full. I now get the beta notification pop up when I restart my phone so will I automatically get the beta 2 update through OTA even though it says I'm not enrolled it shows up in other areas that i am now I have changed my CSC to BTU? Apologies if this sounds confusing 😕
0 Likes
zimma71
Voyager
Options
Only join a beta if you don't mind broken phone you can't fix, also have a good knowledge of the phone... Or you will regret it...
0 Likes