Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 5?

(Topic created on: 08-10-2022 06:11 PM)
Ijaz
Apprentice
Options
How do I download the new One UI 5 Beta on my S21 Ultra? I'm located in the UK so it should theoretically work but the option of downloading it isn't anywhere at all.
0 Likes
21 REPLIES 21
keith30
Maestro
Options
You have to be registered for it though the members app if your eligible to participate and you need to have a unlocked device, not though the carrier.
Ijaz
Apprentice
Options
Yeah I have an unlocked phone but how do I register to be a tester? Obviously I have Samsung Members but don't know how I can be eligible
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
At this point and time. You are better off waiting for the final release.
Ijaz
Apprentice
Options
Yeah... But when is it?
0 Likes
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
I've got the beta on my S21 and it's now in the final stages of testing, we're waiting for the 3rd update. Public release is supposedly due by the end of the month.
0 Likes
Ijaz
Apprentice
Options
How did you get it in your s21?
Ijaz
Apprentice
Options
How did you get it?
0 Likes
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
I enrolled through the banner on the main page of samsung members.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Ijaz: To participate in the One UI Beta Programme, you must register through the Samsung Members application on your device: 1. In the Samsung Members application, log in with your Samsung Account. If you do not have a Samsung Account, create an account at Samsung Account site. 2. Select "Notice > Registration for One UI Beta Programme". 3. Complete and submit the application form. If you meet the participation criteria, you are enrolled in the One UI Beta Programme.

Please be aware that your device will only be eligible if it is an 'unlocked' variant with an EUX CSC. To check this, please head to Settings > About phone > Software information > Service provider software version.

0 Likes