Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 5??

(Topic created on: 05-10-2022 08:56 PM)
Harry1978
Journeyman
Options
Anyone know when this is likely to be released? Does anyone have it yet on s21 fe?
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If your phone is eligible for the Beta program, you will see the invite in the notices section of the Members App.
It's for unlocked phones only and if the phone was purchased through a phone carrier, it's not unlocked. Even though you can use another SIM. It will still have carrier software installed and won't be eligible.
keith30
Maestro
Options
Nope. No point worrying about it as the stable version will be out of end of year or maybe sooner, depends what surprises Samsung does is anyone's guess.
Harry1978
Journeyman
Options
Ah. Thx. Wasn't aware that stable version was around the corner
0 Likes
jimmyk87
Voyager
Options
Stable version has gone live on pixel devices, latest rumors for s20, s21, flip and fold devices is android 13 with October update
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Yes @Harry1978 I'd wait now until the finished version is released.

Beta by it's very nature can be unstable,  buggy and affects services such as Internet Banking.

Leaving the Beta Programme can also be troublesome too when trying to revert to the original firmware.

I wouldn't recommend to put Beta on a daily driver i.e primary phone used.

I wish you all the best. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Maybe 2nd October update for s21? As my S21 locked to EVR (EE) firmware has already received October update. Exciting news though that Pixel devices have got it, wldnt be surprised if we get it soon too.
0 Likes
jimmyk87
Voyager
Options
What firmware are you using? CVHI is the latest for S21 and this was the September patch
0 Likes
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
The October Patch has released for the EE S21. Not sure if unlocked models have got it yet but I know someone who has the EE s21 Ultra also has the update. Firmaware is at bottom of screenshot if it helps Screenshot_20221006-091004_Software update.jpg
0 Likes
jimmyk87
Voyager
Options
This seems to be a security patch only as the OXM firmware is on CVH7 still, from checkfirm one ui 5 is available on the servers for EE devices, so very close 🤞Screenshot_20221006-091755_CheckFirm.jpg
0 Likes