Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One ui 5 emergency call

(Topic created on: 11-11-2022 08:16 PM)
Magpie69
Explorer
Options
Hi, since the update my phone has called emergency call 5times while it's in my pocket while working. Is there any way to stop this from happening. 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
TRY2HELP
Helping Hand
Options
my daugter A52 has that problem like your, she put her phone in the pocker, at work, it some how called 999 emergency couple time a week even though she not set any numbers to call emergency or SOS ect..
the 999 emergency operator even call her back , just incase she in danger or something.

put story short, so what I done for her is order a temper glass protector for her phone, ftom that on problem solved.
I believe that her screen was very touch sensitive even tho s
she put it down to the minimum.

hope that help
AndrewL
Options

@Magpie69: I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue. As a potential solution, please try swiping up from your Home Screen > Settings (cog symbol) > Display > Accidental touch protection, and toggle this option on. This will protect your phone from accidental touches while it's in a dark place, such as your pocket, or in a bag. Let me know if this helps. 

0 Likes
Magpie69
Explorer
Options
Hi, have done this. I'll try tomorrow and let you know.
Thank you
0 Likes
TRY2HELP
Helping Hand
Options
we try that too on my daughter phone it doesn't work, as I mentioned earlier best to buy a tamper glass screen protector or a flip cover case
0 Likes
Magpie69
Explorer
Options
Thank you. I have looked into that and ordered one. Will try anything to stop 911 people getting annoyed. It should have an option to turn it off.
0 Likes